- Exploitive pharmaceutical advertisements on the walls of health clinics
in the developing world are replaced by informative posters that are
designed and implemented by local health care providers. Topics are
suggested by patients and health care providers in the developing world.
Recent topics include the rational use of
antibiotics and strengthening the
doctor-patient relationship. To learn more about our poster campaign or
request funding for a poster in your clinic, please click
- To download or view these posters, please visit our
- Listening to heart and lung sounds can help physicians improve their
diagnostic ability. We have helped to facilitate the construction and
distribution of a simple web-based program that provides an accessible
learning opportunity for health care providers at any skill level. Currently
this program is available in English and Mandarin but within a few months we
are hoping to have Spanish available as well.
- Heart Sounds Program
- Some emergency concepts can be conveyed in handbook or notecard format,
for quick and easy reference.
- Care for the Choking Neonate
- Emergency Care Handbooks
Journal and Publication Support
- Continuing education for health care providers is not yet available for
many practitioners in the developing world. Web-based journals provide a
mechanism for review of basic information as well as the presentation of new
material. It also provides a portal for those who wish to learn about
authorship in a peer-reviewed fashion.
Journal of Neuroscience
- We provide technical and travel support for promising young health care
providers to publish articles in international peer-reviewed publications
and travel to scientific meetings to present high-impact findings.
Capacity Building Workshops
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Trauma and General Surgery
The “NOMOS” brand logo is uk replica watches engraved on the upper part of swiss replica watches uk the watch, highlighting its replica watches exclusive minimalist rolex replica sale aesthetic.